We got internet service! That's right, people. No more bootlegging from the neighbors. No more sitting on the edge of the brown chair that's directly under the window. With the computer titled just so on the right arm. Unless it's overly cloudy. Or windy. Or not cloudy enough. Or not windy enough. You think I'm kidding? I wish.
But now? I can be anywhere. The kitchen! The couch! The living room!
Welcome to the 21st century, me. It's about freaking time.
So just because I can, here are some more recent pictures.
My niece and nephew!
And this is a picture of my favorite Christmas tradition...B's advent calendar. Filled with notes from Griff and me detailing different things we loved about her. And a piece of chocolate candy. Can you guess which one was her favorite?
And finally, B got dancing shoes for Christmas. She loves to dance. Homes are so much more fun when there is dancing. And dancing is so much more fun when you have sparkly shoes.
And blogging is so much more fun when your home isn't a dead zone!
No comments:
Post a Comment