Sunday, September 26, 2010

Technical Difficulties

I have about a million pictures that I would love to post. But in order to post them I have to upload them. And in order to upload them I have to have a working computer. And a working computer is something I don't currently have. Currently, I have a sort-of-working-computer. Hopefully after an upcoming meeting at The Genius Bar I'll have an all-the-way-working computer. Hopefully.

In the meantime I'll be feverishly spray and washing my very favorite white t-shirt that's now white and purple.

Why, you ask?

Well here's why. The other day while wandering aimlessly through Target I stumbled upon finger paint. So I said to myself, "Well that's an idea. Griff's going to be gone for two weeks, and it would be fun to have something new and different to do."

And now I have a white and purple shirt.

And about a million hilarious and adorable pictures that I want to post.

But I can't because of my sort-of-working computer.

Cross your fingers that I get a good genius.

Oh, and no, I don't know why I wore a white shirt to finger paint.

1 comment:

  1. sounds like art to me. you could probably sell that t-shirt to some unsuspecting (or completely couture) dallas-ite. xo

    ReplyDelete