This is a donkey.
This is a cow.
And this is my father-in-law on a four-wheeler. But that's a different story for a different day.
(Hi Steve!)
Let's review.
Donkey.
Cows.
Got it?
And this is Blake being told that she could not, under any circumstances, ride the donkey.
And this is her expressing frustration at not being able to pet the cow.
I'm totally serious.
She has no fear. I don't know where she got it. It's not that Griff and I are chicken little or anything. It's called healthy fear, people. It's what stops you from picking up snakes. Or walking outside when there's lightning. Or trying to ride donkeys when you aren't even two. Or pet a cow whose left hoof weighs more than your entire body. B missed the memo.
It kind of terrifies me.
she makes me laugh! leighton has a similar approach to life - like you might as well dive off head first because you'll get there faster :) we may have stiches (or conussions) in our futures, but it takes a little fire to be great and unique in this world!
ReplyDelete