But every year about this time an amazing thing happens. It's called Spring. And it's my favorite. The humidity all but vanishes, the temperature doesn't dare creep above 80, and the breeze has got to be sent straight from Heaven.
When this thing called Spring happens it's all but required that you stop whatever it was you were doing and go outside. (Preferably with peach tea and olive oil cake.) So yesterday that's just what we did. Never mind the fact that I may have been wearing a swimsuit in place of under pinnings. That pile of laundry will just have to wait for the days of 100 degree temperatures coupled with 100 percent humidity. Trust me, they're on the way.
We played with bubbles, grass, leaves, and ladybugs. I had all but forgotten how entertaining those things can be, and it was nice to be reminded.
I took some pictures. A few of them might even find there way into a frame.
Sigh. I wish it could be spring year all year long.

Love this post! B is a doll!
ReplyDeleteoh my gosh, abby, she is such a doll. give her big hugs from me! xoxo
ReplyDelete