Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Making Her Debut Soon...

After meeting with our doctor yesterday, we are on the way to Blake's arrival. Everything is looking good and we are ready for her to be here. If she is not here by next Thursday, April 2 we will induce that morning. So we are just about a week away from the big day....

8 comments:

  1. Ya'll look great!! We will be praying for all 3 of you through the days ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally! A preggo picture! You guys are precious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We can't wait!! Madyson has been practicing "loving" her dolls so she will know how to love on Blake. I am so excited that they will only be 13 months apart....so many fun times ahead!! We love you guys. Let us know if we can do anything, bring anything or answer any questions!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Abby!!
    You look great!! That is so exciting about Blake; I know she'll be too cute! Hopefully we can get together sometime.
    We'll be thinking of you & praying for you!
    Laura & Christopher Davison

    ReplyDelete
  5. So excited for you! Our prayers for His blessings for your anxious hearts, for a quick & safe labor and, of course, for your sweet baby girl!

    xo, sara

    ReplyDelete
  6. Abby and Griff!!! I just found your blog through Abby Lea's blog!!! YAY! Abby you look absolutely gorgeous! I don't even think I've told yall congratulations!! So, congrats on your sweet little blessing from God! We are so excited for yall! Can Grayer marry Blake??? They are only 4 months apart!

    Miss and love yall!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Abby and Griff--You both look great! Abby,
    you do look fantastic! We have been thinking a lot about you guys lately. You will continue to be in our prayers and we are SO excited about Blake. She will be your precious little sweetheart!!! Love ya'll!!
    Janet, Gary, and Em

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, so excited for you and Griff. I love your blog! Can I add it to mine? Love you. Hope your delivery went well.

    ReplyDelete